- Currently we have no positions available.
- We only hire fully qualified and experienced painters and decorators.
- We only employ painters and decorators under the relevant Building and Construction Industry Award and do not subcontract.
To register your interest to work for our company as a Painter and Decorator, you must provide proof of the following:
- Full Australian qualification of either a full four year apprenticeship in Painting and Decorating or a FULL Certificate III in Painting and Decorating (ie. not just a 6 month course).
- A White Card.
- An Australian National Police Certificate no less than 3 months old.
- Proof of Australian Citizenship or Australian Residency for taxation purposes.
- If self employed, proof of your work including photos.
We also require full CV which must include the following:
- Your full name, address and contact details including, home phone and/or mobile no. and email address.
- Your qualifications including the Qualification Title, Induction/Training Provider and Year completed.
- Your previous employment history including the name of the business, name of employer, contact phone number of employer, date started, date finished, position held, reason for leaving.
- The details of three referees that can be contacted who can speak on your behalf regarding your work history including their Name, Contact Number, Position held in the working relationship (ie. Supervisor). Please note that all reference checks will be conducted legally in an ethical manner and all information derived will remain confidential.
- Any other information that you identify as being pertinent to the position, including any medical conditions, disabilities, work injury etc.
All applications are to be posted (not emailed) to our head office, addressed as follows:
Lancaster Painters Australia Pty Ltd
PO Box 3417
Norwood SA 5067